AUTHOR TAGLINE SERVICE
TAGLINE SERVICES TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following contract is an offer from Rick Gualtieri (herein known as “Freewill Press”) to the client (herein known as “Client”). The contract is for Freewill Press to provide tagline design services (herein known as “Work”) as requested by the Client.
1. Furnished Materials: The Client unconditionally guarantees that any element of text furnished to Freewill Press for inclusion in or consideration for Work does not infringe on any copyright or trademarks that have been already established by another company or organization. The Client will hold harmless and protect Freewill Press from any claim or suit arising from the use of such as furnished by the Client. Freewill Press makes every effort to produce original Work. If, however, we create a Work for you which accidentally infringes on any existing trademarked tagline, the liability of Freewill Press is limited only to a refund of the paid amount. This Service by Freewill Press offers no research checking on the legal availability of the name or title for which we are creating Work. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the name of their product, company or service is not already in use. Freewill Press will not be held responsible for any legal action that may result from improper due diligence on the availability of a company name, book title, or tagline.
2. Work: Freewill Press offers this service strictly as a “Works Made for Hire” (as defined under the U.S. Copyright Laws). The final Work shall be provided to the client to use or modify as they so please. Client offers Freewill Press a license to maintain a copy of Work for the sole purpose of ensuring said Work is not duplicated in future endeavors. However, in the event of dispute, Client shall cede all rights to utilize or display the Work provided. Freewill Press will provide up to 3 iterations of the Work at their sole discretion.
3. Payment, Scheduling and Final Files: The agreed upon fee for Work is to be paid in full by the Client upfront. Payment should be made as a secure PayPal payment through the provided website form or button. Unless otherwise agreed upon and arranged between the Client and Freewill Press. Final Work file(s) will be delivered (emailed) within 3-4 business days.
4. Refunds: All final Work is non-refundable. However, if Freewill Press can’t, after reviewing Client’s provided materials, come up with a suitable unique Work (at their own discretion) within 4 business days, Freewill Press will notify and fully refund Client.
5. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of New Jersey, in the country of the United States of America.
Both Parties agree that these terms shall be accepted and be enforced upon the completion of the website order form/button for the Service.