Strategic Planning / Website Usability / Customer Relations / Vendor Liaison /
Social Networking Strategy / Budget Responsibility / Platform Management
- E-commerce Development and Growth
- Online Marketing Strategy including: SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Affiliates
- Social Networking
- Customer Experience Management
- CMS and E-commerce Platforms
- Staff management
- Budget management
An overall strong verbal and written communicator, able to transcend the boundaries between technical and non-technical personnel. Industry experience includes: consumer electronics, fashion, education, gaming, consulting, and telecommunications.
BS – Stevens Institute of Technology. MS – Stevens Institute of Technology
- Aggressively grew online department for Maidenform Inc.
Recruited to turn retail website operations from a minor source of revenue to a growth channel (2003-2007). Increased online sales by over 400% through aggressive online marketing and customer experience management. Further added to P&L by expanding online operations to serve European market.
- Replaced a dated sales operation with an efficient e-commerce portal.
Tasked by D&M Holdings to replace their aging manual accommodations sales methods. Lead a multi-functional team to design an e-commerce based operation. Standardized accommodations sales fulfillment and reporting across all D&M brands leading to a 20% increase in profits and a 60% decrease in personnel expenses.
- Established global standards for analytics and reporting.
Successfully managed a task force charged with establishing standards for analytics collection and reporting for D&M Holdings global website operations. Worked closely with teams in North America, Europe, and Asia to establish Omniture analytics within all online properties. Documented recommendations for reporting, analysis, key performance indicators, and plans of action with regards to collected data.
- History of reducing expenses and increasing efficiency.
Consistently, throughout career, scrutinized and reduced operational expenses. Highlights include: reducing vendor expenses by over $250K at AT&T by internalizing intranet operations, reducing website constructions costs by over $300K at Maidenform by identifying and leveraging existing internal resources, savings of over 200K in website construction and maintenance at D&M Holdings by selection of more efficient and cost effective CMS and e-commerce platforms.
- D&M Holdings Inc. – Interactive Marketing Manager 2007-2010
- Maidenform Inc. – Internet Manager 2003-2007
- RG Consulting – Website and marketing strategist 2001-2003
- Skillgames Inc. – Manager of Website Development 2000-2001
- AT&T – Webmaster and Technical Development Manager 1996-2000