Tome of Bill Series Paperback Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
2 Grand Prize winners will:
- Receive autographed copies of the paperbacks of: Bill The Vampire, Scary Dead Things, The Mourning Woods, Holier Than Thou, Sunset Strip, Goddamned Freaky Monsters, Holier Then Thou, The Wicked Dead, Shining Fury, The Last Coven, and Night Stalker, all by Rick Gualtieri
2 First Prize winners will:
- Receive an autographed copy of the paperback novel of The Last Coven (the Tome of Bill, part 8)
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes through the following means:
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Terms and Conditions
1) By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
2) Sweepstakes entries are void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on 4/5/2017 and will continue until 4/19/2017. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety.
3) Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees, officers, characters, or directors of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
4) Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received.
5) Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winners must agree to the use of their names for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winner will be notified direct Facebook message. A message will be sent to the winner within one week after the drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
6) Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. One entry will be accepted per person, although entry of a cosplay of a character from the Tome of Bill series will be eligible for two entries based on the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No more than 2 chances will be offered per person.
7) In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
8) Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, or unintelligible entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
9) Copyright. You hereby certify by entering this contest that you have the necessary rights to use and post your entry, whether it is a drawing, picture, or photograph, and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor from any claims to the contrary.
10) Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Freewill Press LLC and the sweepstakes sponsor, not to Facebook.
12) Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of New Jersey.